aca pays de loire Index du Forum
aca pays de loire
Forum des éleveurs de chevaux arabe en Pays de Loire . Association régionale membre de l'Aca-france laquelle est représentante officielle de la race arabe en France regroupant les éleveurs, utilisateurs, amateurs de pur-sang arabes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Kerli Utopia E P

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aca pays de loire Index du Forum -> aca pays de loire -> ESPACE PUBLIC
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pansybel

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kerli Utopia E P Répondre en citant

Kerli Utopia E P > bit.ly/1qADQ8p

Nimene..in..Romanian..means..nobodyKerlis...new...effort...launches...with...The...Lucky...Ones...as...a...gorgeous...hello...track,...reintroducing...her...to...anyone...that...may...have...missed...Army...of...Love...and...Zero...GravityUpon..release,..Utopia..received..positive..reviews..from..music..criticsIn..describing..Utopia,..Kerli..said..it..was.."about..[her]..search..for..love..and..happiness"..and..that..she..underwent..a.."huge..transformation..personally"..while..writing..it.[4]..She..also..noted..the..contrast..between..Love..Is..Dead's..darker,..more..rock-influenced..sound..and..Utopia's..more..uplifting..and..electronic..dance-influenced..sound,..which..she..analogized..as.."sweaty..angels..raving..in..the..desert."[4]Retrieved...6...April...2013It...was...released...on...October...29,...2012Rough,..but..oh..so..rewardingAccording.to.Kerli,.the.first.track.of.the.album,."Can't.Control.the.Kids",.is.about."the.power.that.kids.these.days.have.because.of.technology.and.internet".and.that."everyone.with.a.laptop.can.make.something.amazing.and.share.it.with.the.rest.of.the.worldPerhaps...with...the...additional...party...vibe...added...onto...Here...and...Now...might...propel...her...into...the...mainstream,...its...definitely...got...that...vibeDavid..Jeffries..of..AllMusic..said..perhaps..the..extra..material..would..help..explain..the..dance..diva's..evolution..from..gothic..to..grand..dame,..but..she's..just..as..persuasive..here..with..this..more..positive..material,..especially..during..the..you-only-live-once..dance..anthem.."The..Lucky..Ones""Major...Milestone...in...the...#EDM...world;...KerliMusic...to...be...the...1st...Electronic...artist...to...perform...on...'Dancing...With...The...Stars'...TwitterOpen..Menu..Close..Menu..Apple..Bag..Apple..Mac..iPad..iPhone..Watch..Music..Support..Search..apple.com..Bag..Customer.Reviews.Great.Album!..by.Kingdomlanelover.I.was.fortunate.enough.to.have.had.listened.to.this.album.before.it.was.released,.and.I.have.to.say.it's.a.must.buy!.Kerli.has.a.great.voice.with.an.amazing.message,.and.I.really.hope.this.album.breaks.her.through.to.the.top!.She.certainly.deserves.it,.even.if.you.don't.like.it.at.first,.listen.to.that.song.a.couple.of.more.times,.I.promise.it.grows.on.you!.I've.just.found.my.utopiaKerli...stated...the...albums...name...shared...the...title...with...one...of...the...albums...songs,...and...also...that...it...began...with...an...'e'The..Lucky..Ones..-..SingleView..In..iTunes..4The.next.track,.Sugar,.is.a.simple.electronic.track.with.acoustic.elements.produced.by.English.producer.and.DJ.Switch.characterized.by.breathy.vocals.and.repeated.moaning.from.KerliPromotion[edit]Retrieved..March..15,..2012Kerli..replied..to..the..leak..through..her..Facebook..by..posting..the..following:....DOWNLOADING..MUSIC..ILLEGALLY..IS..A..CRIMERetrieved..March..15,..2013^."Kerli..Chart.history".Billboard.Dance/Electronic.Albums.for.KerliThe.album.was.then.pushed.back.indefinitely.and.an.EP.released.in.its.place,.featuring.some.of.the.leaked.songsUtopiaView..In..iTunes..3.Jessica.Sutta).-.SingleXenia.GhaliView.In.iTunes.I.AwakeSarah.BlaskoView.In.iTunes..Name.Album.Artist.Time.Price..1.Naughty.Naughty.Naughty.Naughty.-.Single.Porcelain.Black.4:12.$1.29.View.In.iTunes.2.Not.In.Love.Perfectionist.(Deluxe.Version).Natalia.Kills.3:23.$1.29.View.In.iTunes.3.Yard.Sale.(Radio.Edit).Yard.Sale.(Radio.Edit).-.Single.Neon.Hitch.3:00.$1.29.View.In.iTunes.4.Wanna.Say.Against.the.Wall.-.EP.Kat.Graham.3:20.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.5.You've.Got.the.Love.Me,.You.&.the.Music.Jessica.Sanchez.3:44.$1.29.View.In.iTunes.6.Light.a.Fire.Come.Alive.-.EP.Rachel.Taylor.4:01.$1.29.View.In.iTunes.7.F16.Skitszo.Collection.Colette.Carr.3:24.$1.29.View.In.iTunes.8.Don't.Let.Me.Dance.Alone.Living.For.the.Weekend.(Deluxe.Edition).The.Saturdays.3:26.$1.29.View.In.iTunes.9.Fire.Breather.Fire.Breather.-.Single.Laurel.3:16.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.10.Hurts.So.Good.Between.Two.Evils.Aubrey.O'Day.4:03.$1.29.View.In.iTunes.View.In.iTunes.$5.99Genres:.Pop,.Music,.Rock,.Adult.AlternativeReleased:.Mar.19,.2013.2013.The.Island.Def.Jam.Music.Group.Customer.Ratings.4.65148439.Ratings.Influencers.BjrkRobynGwen.StefaniEvanescence.Contemporaries.Ashlee.SimpsonMeg.&.DiaJemLillixMichelle.BranchSkye.SweetnamKaty.PerryMegan.McCauleyParamore.This...lead...many...to...believe...that...the...single...was...Dollface...(which...remains...unreleased),...or...could...have...intended...to...be...Army...of...Love...(which...ends...with...an..."e")"Speed..Limit"....Koiv....2:53..8It.was.released.on.March.19,.2013.by.The.Island.Def.Jam.Music.GroupMusic..News,..Reviews,..and..Gossip..on..Idolator.com..is..part..of..SpinMedia..Mobile..View..About..SpinMedia..Advertise..Contact..SpinMedia..Privacy..Policy..Copyright..SpinMedia....SPIN../..VIBE../..Celebuzz../..The..Superficial../..The..Frisky../..Death..and..Taxes../..Stereogum../..Idolator../..Buzznet../..Pure..Volume../..Go..Fug..Yourself../..Celebslam..k.-..Kerli..Contents[show]..Title..The..original..title..for..the..album..was..I.Nimene,..but..the..name..was..scrapped..early..in..production.[1]....Inimene..in..Estonian..means..humanOr.the.extra.oomph.Syn.Cole.adds.to.The.Lucky.Ones,.driving.it.over.the.top.(which.exactly.what.we.like.in.our.commercial.dance.music)While...her...darker...days...will...always...be...missed,...being...graced...with...beautiful...and...emotional...dance...tracks,...such...as...her...latest...hit...The...Lucky...Ones,...is...nothing...to...scoff...atUtopia..EP..by..Kerli..Released..March..19,..2013..Genre..Electronic..dance..pop..Length..24:21..Label..Island..Def..Jam..Producer..Kerli..SeventyEight..Switch..Brian..Ziff..Uma..Makesh..Kerli..chronology..Love..Is..Dead..(2008)..Utopia..(2013)..TBA..(2016)..Singles..from..Utopia.."The..Lucky..Ones"..Released:..October..29,..2012..Track.listing[edit]Here..and..Now,..the..following..track,..is..another..EDM..song..produced..by..SeventyEight,..and..features..a..more..progressive..house..influence^..Shau,..NatalieKerli...immerses...the...listener...in...the...mood...of...whatever...flavor...she...happens...to...be...enjoying...at...the...time f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aca pays de loire Index du Forum -> aca pays de loire -> ESPACE PUBLIC Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation